Jason's Simple Solution for Chronic Lyme Disease
Jason's Simple Solution package is a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
You may think that you can catch Lyme disease only in the spring or summer months, but this is not true. The so-called “deer tick” Ixodes dammini that is responsible for most of the cases of Lyme disease in the northeastern U. S. are found in grasses, lawns, and brushy, shrubby, and woodland sites, even on warm winter days; moreover, the ticks prefer places with some moisture.
Lyme disease is a growing, worldwide, multisystem inflammatory disease in which a tick infested with the spirochete Borrelia bergdorferi bites a person and transmits the spirochetes into the bloodstream. At first, Lyme disease affects the skin; in its later stages, it can spread to most organs of the body, the joints, and central nervous system, causing cardiac abnormalities and cognitive and neurological problems, including arthritis, Bell's palsy, poor balance, tremor, and neuropathies.
Five Element Healing approaches Lyme disease ultimately as a confrontation between the virulence of a pathogen and the strength of the immune system. This approach requires killing off the invading spirochetes, preventing co-infections, clearing out dead spirochetes and toxins from the body, and supporting and enhancing the immune system.
Jason’s Simple Solution Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the Simple Solution packages.
For a minimum of six months use this simple solution protocol:
See your Lyme-literate physician and decide if taking additional antibiotics is right for you. If you do take antibiotics, be sure to continue taking a probiotic.
- Use Jason’s LymeOut Formula in order to help the body eliminate spirochetes and other co-infective organisms. LymeOut also enhances the immune system and helps the body eliminate toxins that were created by killing off the spirochetes. - 2-4 weeks supply (2 fl oz) based on severity of symptoms.
- Take the herb Samento (Cat’s Claw), which promotes the immune function and provides an additional line of offense against Lyme disease - 2-3 months supply (1 fl oz).
- Take ClariZyme which is a combination of Serratiopeptidase and Nattokinase, which are enzymes that help break down fibrogens and prevent spirochetes from thriving. - 1 months supply of ClariZyme (60 caps).
- Take Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) an excellent immune tonic as well as systemic restorative. A powerful source of resveratrol. - 1 month supply (100 caps).
Click here to go directly to Jason’s Complementary Herbal Formulations where you will find recommendations for the best herbal remedies to take for key Lyme disease symptoms. Herbs are listed that specifically target debility and fatigue; “brain fog” and cognition; arthritis and inflamed joints; inflammation, fever, and swollen glands.
Retail Price for Items: $110.00
Jason’s Package Price: $99.00 - 10% discount
(savings of $11.00)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of that item.
Jason’s Simple Solution Refill Plan (Free Shipping)
Healing and herbs often require time to do their job, so you can sign up for an automaticrefill of your order and receive free shipping in addition to the existing 10% discount onall Simple Solution packages.
The Simple Solution Automatic Refill Plan can be modified, rescheduled, or canceled atany time. About one week before each shipment, we will send you a courtesy reminderby e-mail that your Simple Solution package will be automatically renewed.
The setup of the Simple Solution Automatic Refill Plan can be custom-tailored accordingto your needs. We provide direct support to help you with any questions you might haveabout how to set up, modify, or cancel your Automatic Refill Plan.
Click here to to go to the Automatic Refill Plan page and sign up.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for cancer, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle suggestions click here