Silvercillin Spray - 10 ppm silver (4 fl oz)


Silver has commonly been used in both historical and modern situations as a preservative and broad spectrum anti-microbal but until recently it's mechanism of action remained unclear. Silvercillin is a highly powerful, non-toxic form of silver, destroying thousands of times more pathogens than a simple colloidal (ionic) silver.  It has no known side-effects or contraindications and can be used both internally and topically.   Silvercillin contains 5 - 30 PPM which is well below any possible toxic threshold.

(As there is almost as much skepticism about silver based on prior lack of scientific support as there is clinical testimonials to it's effectiveness we thought it helpful to include these links to an article in Scientific American and a medical abstract both discussing recent findings on silver's anti-microbal properties.)