Yunnan Paiyao (16 Capsules)
Yunnan Paiyao helps to speed healing and relieve pain in case of injury. It is renown for its ability to slow bleeding. It is a powerful formula and we caution you to read and understand all the instructions and cautionary information before you begin your course. (The package is written in Chinese so referring to this page will be your best guide.)
- Used also for acute pain and immediately after an accident or injury as well as for chronic pain and old injuries.
- Effective in clearing out energetic blockages.
- Moves the energy through the meridians.
- Instructions and Dosage: Unlike most of our formulas Yunnan Paiyao should not be taken continuously as one would take a tonifying supplement. Yunnan Paiyao comes in the form of a blister pack containing 16 golden colored capsules and one small red pill. If your injury is immediate and involves bleeding in any way first take the one red pill. Then take 2 capsules 3 times a day till your sheet is finished. The Chinese tell us that the remedy is most effective on an empty stomach but Yunnan Paiyao is strong medicine and we have found that the majority of westerners will want to consume it with a meal of warm, solid, easy to digest food like chicken or miso soup with vegetables. Keep a basically non-spicy diet with no raw or cold foods while using. Hard to digest proteins like unfermented beans or dairy products are also not recommended. It is also contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Ingredients (and a fascinating back story): We know that Yunnan Paiyao contains Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng), Chinese Yam rhizome, Sweet Geranium (Stephania) and Galangal rhizome. The exact formulation is perhaps the most closely guarded medical secret of the past 100 years. It is designated as one of only two Class-1 protected traditional medicines by the Chinese government. It was famously carried by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War and is carried to this day by the soldiers of the Chinese army. Thirteen separate teams, none of whom have any knowledge of the ingredients the other teams are mixing, reportedly make up the separate herbal ingredients. The individually mixed components are then combined by yet another team, who have no knowledge of what constitutes them but knows the proportions in which they are combined. A Google search yields stories of miracle cures and cloak and dagger death threats. It remains like Aspirin one of the most relied upon tools in the world for the home medicine cabinet tested by generations of families, Asian health care providers and soldiers in the field.
We apologize for the price increase but due to a nation-wide shortage of Yunnan Paiyao it has become drastically more expensive and more difficult for us to obtain. All orders placed now will take about one week for us to fulfill. We will post updates as we receive more information. Thanks for your patience and for your business!